Book Keeping & Payroll
In providing clients with book keeping and payroll services, we recognise that one of the most valuable resources in any organisation is time.
Appointing Harney & Co to maintain your financial records and prepare your payroll can provide:-
Cost and Efficiency Savings
- Easing pressure on management and administration
- The resource you pay for can be designed to meet YOUR needs
- Keeping you up-to-date with new legislative requirements
- Over 50 organisations are now using our bookkeeping and payroll services
- All payroll records are kept under high security and away from your premises
Features of the service:-
- Dedicated person to deal with your bookkeeping needs
- VAT returns preparations and submissions
- Management reports prepared at the time of VAT returns
- Support of online bookkeeping packages: Xero and QuickBooks
- Payroll tailored to suit your individual company's requirements: weekly, fortnightly, monthly, four-weekly etc.
- Provision of payslips and reports listing each individual's pay, tax and national insurance for the relevant period
- Cheque or automated credit payments
- Communications with the inland revenue on payroll related matters
- Preparation of P45s, statutory sick pay and statutory maternity pay forms and pension returns
- RTI Submissions
- For new businesses, handling of all start up requirements.
- Sage, Sage One online accounting
- TAS Accounts software, TAS Books
- QuickBooks online